Cyberattacks and malware are among the biggest threats on the internet. TechSeek offers virus and malware removal for small businesses, protecting data and technical infrastructure. If your computer is not working correctly, crashing suddenly, or is infected with spyware, we will help you recover important system files and data to give your computer a clean bill of health. We’ll
What Are Viruses and Malware?
Malware and computer viruses are malicious computer programs that have a variety of goals. These harmful computer programs can:
- Trick a computer user into providing personal or business information for identity theft.
- Steal financial data from a computer system.
- Assume control of multiple computers on a network to launch a denial-of-service attack on another computer network.
- Infect computers to mine information.
What Are Some Common Types of Viruses or Malware?
Some of the common types of malware and viruses include:
- File infectors that can overwrite a computer’s file and even reformat the hard drive.
- Macro viruses that can come across as Word or Excel documents attached to a spam email.
- Viruses and malware that can evade detection by outdated antivirus software.
Ransomware is another type of malware that plagues small businesses. This type of malware is often downloaded, on accident, through email and can tie down a single computer or even an entire network.
Why Are Small Businesses a Target for Virus and Malware?
The biggest challenges faced by small businesses include:
- The shortage of personnel to deal with viruses and malware.
- Limited budgets to deal with security risks.
- Lacking an understanding in how to protect against cyberattacks.
TechSeek can help your organization install virus and malware protection on your organization’s hardware, increasing security. We bring you the expertise and experience to protect your users as well as your customers.
How TechSeek Can Protect Your Business From Viruses and Malware
- We can offer a one-off service to help your organization remove any viruses or malware.
- With as little as $145 per month, we can offer ongoing support to help you support your team.
- We also offer a free audit to help find the right level of support that your small business needs.
Many of our members enjoy our live support service. If you ever encounter virus and malware on your computer, you can get help. Our technical support team has received outstanding acclaim from our Melbourne SMBs and will provide you with information and training for how to secure your infrastructure against viruses and malware.