Take advantage of worry-free migration by working with TechSeek’s migration team. We can help your small business migrate from an old POP account to either Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workplace. Over the last several years, TechSeek has helped many small businesses in Melbourne migrate from legacy platforms to modern Google and Microsoft collaboration tools. Upgrade your business to the power of Microsoft Office 365 with Tech Seek’s seamless migration and comprehensive management services in Melbourne.
Why Migrate to a Modern Platform?
There are several different reasons to migrate to Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workplace (formerly known as G-Suite). These include:
- Mobility: Many organizations now have members that work on their smartphone or tablet, as well as their computer.
- When a Computer Is Out of Service: Sometimes, members of your organization may need to have their computer upgraded or repaired. Using Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workplace makes it easier to access a member’s email and calendar no matter what device they are using.
- Being Able to Use Cloud Software Without the Need For Upgrades: With Google Workplace or Microsoft Office 365, your organization can get access to apps, like Word or Google Docs, to perform critical work without having to worry about the next software upgrade.
Other benefits include:
- Seeing a rise in collaboration among employees in the workplace.
- Having increased workplace security, with critical assets being safely stored in Microsoft or Google’s cloud.
- Having the full support of TechSeek’s migration team.
How Does Tech Seek Complete Your Migration?
Migrating your legacy platform to Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workplace can seem like a daunting task, but we are here to help. Our process makes it easy and painless:
- Legacy Coexistence: While some of your organization’s early adatpters will start using the new platform, we make sure to migrate your email seamlessly so that everyone in your organization can still email or manage their calendar.
- Data Migration: In addition to old email messages and contacts, we will make sure that even archived items are migrated seamlessly.
- Directory Synchronization: We will work to make sure that users, groups, profiles, and other directory units have a one-to-one mapping from your legacy system to either your Microsoft Office 365 or Google Workplace platform.
Google Workplace and Microsoft Office 365 Migration Services to Fit Your Needs
No matter the size of your organization, our migration services are scalable and will fit your needs. Our services include education for system administrators and end users to help you business get off the ground running.
Not only does Tech Seek help keep your small business up and running with the latest in workplace technology, we make sure that your team has the best office collaboration tools to suit your needs. We have migrated the legacy platforms of many Melbourne based businesses and can help you with all aspects of IT for your business.
What Makes Us Different
Tech Seek has been running since 2006.
We currently have 3 full time techs.
We’re open from 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday.
We look after businesses with 2 to 80 staff.
We currently offer support for businesses operating in Melbourne’s inner north and west.
We offer remote support for any business owners who are outside of Melbourne.
We support both PCs and Macs.
No, we don’t have lock in contracts.
Our support hours can be rolled over if unused.
No, all of our techs are employed in-house.
Free IT Infrastructure Audit
If your business operates within a 15km radius of Moonee Ponds and has between three and fifty staff, we can assess your business and identify the most cost-effective and productive technology solutions for driving positive business outcomes.