Tech Seek Business Class Membership Terms & Conditions
Our Commitment to You
- Tech Seek will not change the amount or frequency of drawing arrangements without your prior approval.
- Tech Seek will not disclose your details except for the purposes of conducting direct debits with your financial institution.
- Tech Seek will give you at least 14 days’ notice in writing if there are changes to the terms of the drawing arrangements.
- Tech Seek will draw from your nominated financial institution account on the business day nominated in your direct debit authorisation. If the due drawing date is not a business day, Tech Seek will draw on the business day before or after that date.
Your Commitment to Us
- Ensure your nominated account can accept direct debits.
- Ensure there are sufficient funds available in the nominated account to meet each drawing on the due date. (You may be charged a fee by your Financial Institution if the account details are incorrect or there are insufficient funds in the nominated account when we attempt to deduct funds.)
- Advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed, or if the account details change.
- Arrange an alternative payment method acceptable to Tech Seek if Tech Seek cancels the drawing arrangements.
- Ensure that a registered account holder on the nominated financial institution account accepts the terms of this drawing arrangement.
You should contact Tech Seek if you wish to alter the drawing arrangements. This includes:
- Stopping an individual drawing
- Ltering the direct debit authorisation
- Cancelling the direct debit authorisation
- If you believe that the drawing has been initiated incorrectly
- Payment is direct debited from your nominated bank account or credit card on the 28th day of each.
- The Tech Seek Business Class membership will provide the Client with 1 hour each month to utilise for remote or on-site assistance if required.
- Each accumulated hour will continue to roll over and expire after 12 months from its accumulation date.
- On-site service calls will be charged at a minimum of 1 hour and in 30 min blocks thereafter.
- Remote service calls will be charged at a minimum of 1 hour and in 30 min blocks thereafter.
- Tech Seek will automatically deduct any on-site or remote work carried out from the Client’s available unused hours before invoicing for additional hours.
- At Tech Seek’s discretion, Tech Seek will allow the Client to access up to 2 hours in advance before invoicing for additional hours.
- Should the Client wish to cancel their subscription, any hours below 0 will need to be paid in full.
- Hours accumulated can be utilised as required but are subject to tech availability.
- Hours can only be utilised for services that are within Tech Seek’s scope of cover.
- Tech Seek reserves the right to determine whether required services are within their scope of cover.
Hours accumulated can only be utilised during Tech Seek’s business hours.
- Tech Seek operates between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- oTech Seek does not operate during Australian Public Holidays.
Hours cannot be utilised during periods of closure.
- Tech Seek will be closed for 3 weeks during Christmas and New Year periods.
- Tech Seek reserves the right to hire subcontractors or use employees to provide the services required by this agreement.
- Hours accumulated cannot be refunded or redeemed as currency.
- Hours accumulated cannot be utilised to pay for parts or previously issued invoices.
- The Client will be charged a fee of $14.80 if there are insufficient funds available when a direct debit is made.
- Should you wish to cancel your membership, a notice with your intention to cancel will need to be made in writing or emailed to us 7 days prior to your next scheduled drawing date.
- Should the Client wish to cancel their subscription, any accumulated hours will remain available to them for a period of 3 months after the cancellation date.
- Should the Client wish to re-activate their subscription after a previous cancellation, a new monthly fee will be applied reflecting Tech Seek current hourly rates.
- Tech Seek reserves the right to cancel any drawing arrangements if drawings are dishonoured by your financial institution.