Is your business ready for lockdown?
December 20, 2020
As most of you know it’s been announced that it’s not a case of IF but WHEN we’ll be put into lockdown.
What can you do to keep things running at your business?
Make a list of everything you’ll need to keep you running remotely.
- Is your software cloud based?
- Are your files accessible via cloud storage like Google Drive or Dropbox?
- If your files are on a server, can they be moved to cloud storage or a NAS with remote access?
- Should you setup remote access to your in-house server?
- Should you setup remote access for staff to access their individual PCs?
- Are you using hosted email like Office 365 or G Suite where you’ll have access to and be able to sync not only your emails but your contacts and calendars across all of your devices?
- Do you have a VoIP phone system and will it work connected to your internet at home so that you can still receive and make phone calls using your business’ landline number?